Fire Study  - Maria V. Snyder My Thoughts so far:

(Page 158) I am enjoying the story but I really thought it would be different. I thought it would be about her being a liaison between Ixia and Sitia. I thought that maybe Valek, Janco and Ari would be in it. (I have a feeling they will come into it) I just feel like it is a lot like the second one. The Story is interesting but it is just not developing much. I want to see her back in Ixia. I am enjoying seeing how her relationship with her brother is developing.

(Page 250)
Okay so I totally take back the comments I made earlier. I am loving it. As soon as Valek came into it the Story just keeps getting better and better. I am sad it is the final book in the series. But I think Opals story in Storm Glass will be a good read.

I am sad that I have now finished it. When I was reading fire study I was okay that it was the last one in the series. But now that is has actually ended I am sad. I still want to hear more of Yelena and Valeks adventures. Overall this book was slow at the start and then it picked up pace and got better. A lot happened at the end. I felt that it was concluded very quickly.