Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward When I start to write this review I am not sure what to really say. I enjoy the series but I sometimes find it a bit silly and I do have a few WTF moments while reading it. But I still do really enjoy reading about the brothers. This one seemed really similar at first to the last one Dark Lover but as the story developed a bit more it did seem to change. Rhage was a good character to get to know. I think there could have been more action with the dragon/ inner beast that torments him. I feel that sometimes there is too much romance in these books. I am only two in the series so I don't know it might change but I feel like it is Man meets woman, Man brings Woman back to his cave (Bedroom), Man and woman have lots of sex while the other brothers do all the fighting. Then there is a tiny side story with the lessors. I feel that the Brotherhood does not do much to stop the lessors. Sure they hunt them but they only seem to go into crazy investigation mode until someone they know is kidnapped. But put all of this aside and I do enjoy the books. The brothers interactions with each other is funny and enjoyable. It is great to get to know each and everyone of them. I am going to continue with the series. I feel I have invested into the characters and I am interested to see what will unfold in the next few books.