Alpha - Rachel Vincent I had trouble getting through this book. I found it to be a roller coaster of emotions. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it. But I had a lot of trouble not knowing what was going to happen.

I was worried she would end up with the wrong guy (Jace) and that certain characters would die (Marc). I am happy with how it all turned out. But I did find the emotion between Faythe and Marc at the end to be quiet flat. I thought there would be more passion.

I don't see how it is the end of the series. It might be the end of Faythe and Marcs story but I totally think that Kaci should get her own series. Jump 5 years into the future and we could see what trouble she can get herself into and out of. There are so many things I want to know what happens next? How is the council going to respond to Faythe as Alpha winning the war. And What about Jace and him being Alpha too? And I am sure Faythe is going to run into many more issues? Rachel Vincent I want more.

Over all it was a great series filled with Drama, Action and Romace. I enjoyed every book.