With All My Soul  - Rachel Vincent Wow, What a ending? I am not sure how I want to rate this one. I think I will have to think on it a bit.

Okay so it has only been 20 mins since I finished With all my soul and I am starting to get really sad at the thought of no more books about Kaylee and the gang. They have been amazing characters who have grown and evolved in a way that not often happens in YA books. Rachel Vincent has a amazing ability to make me cry with these characters.

I am sad to say that I do feel that With all my soul fell short for me. The series probably could have been wrapped up in the last book. I liked where the story started out but when I realised where it was going I was a little bummed out. But I do admit I had really high hopes for this to be epic, I probably put it on a too high pedestal. I always do when it comes to the last book in a series. But it did have great emotions and character development. I do feel however that Kaylee and her story is not over. (that could just be me not accepting that it is over) I feel sad at the thought of everyone around her growing and evolving through life and her and Tod just stuck as they are.

That is just some of my thoughts I needed to share. Overall great series, I really enjoyed it.